CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Intellicad

Posted by stcnc2000
on 2007-12-07 11:14:30 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "pdstewart24153"
<pdstewart24153@...> wrote:

> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "stcnc2000" <stcnc@> wrote:
> >Where can a person download this program have looked everywhere
with
> no luck HELP!!!!!
> > --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "rawen2" <rawen2@> wrote:
> > >
> > > At one time I had a copy of Intellicad 2000 when it could be
> downloaded
> > > for free with unlimited use.
> > > I see now that the guts of that program were sold off (as I
> understand
> > > it) and now there are lots of companies using the Intellicad
> engine but
> > > adding their own twist to it and marketing it under various
> names.
> > > Does anyone know where I could get a copy of the original
> Intelicad
> > > 2000? I don't think that would be illegal since it was freely
> > > downloadable for a few years and I had it but evidently lost it
> when
> > > one of my older computers bit the dust.
> > > If not, what is the best flavor of Intellicad out there -
lowest
> cost
> > > and easiest to use? Or is there really any practical
difference
> > > between the various offerings? Should I just look for the
> cheapest one
> > > if I can't find the free version?
> > > Right now I only need 2.5D CAD but I might use 3D in the
future.
> > > The reason I'm interested in Intellicad is because I've used
> AutoCAD LT
> > > and taken an AutoCAD class at the local Community College a
> couple of
> > > years back and find it the easiest for me to use.
> > > Thanks,
> > > Ralph Wenzl
> > >
> > What's law if someone puts the Intellicad 2000 back on the net
for
> > downloading.?
> > There is a link to Intellicad 2000 in the What's New Free Cad
program at:
http://www.cad2gcode.com/

Discussion Thread

rawen2 2007-11-19 10:20:07 UTC Intellicad Keith Burton 2007-11-19 10:33:04 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Intellicad stcnc2000 2007-11-20 10:49:54 UTC Re: Intellicad pdstewart24153 2007-12-07 06:06:11 UTC Re: Intellicad stcnc2000 2007-12-07 11:14:30 UTC Re: Intellicad