CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Intellicad

Posted by stcnc2000
on 2007-11-20 10:49:54 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "rawen2" <rawen2@...> wrote:

> At one time I had a copy of Intellicad 2000 when it could be downloaded
> for free with unlimited use.
> I see now that the guts of that program were sold off (as I understand
> it) and now there are lots of companies using the Intellicad engine but
> adding their own twist to it and marketing it under various names.
> Does anyone know where I could get a copy of the original Intelicad
> 2000? I don't think that would be illegal since it was freely
> downloadable for a few years and I had it but evidently lost it when
> one of my older computers bit the dust.
> If not, what is the best flavor of Intellicad out there - lowest cost
> and easiest to use? Or is there really any practical difference
> between the various offerings? Should I just look for the cheapest one
> if I can't find the free version?
> Right now I only need 2.5D CAD but I might use 3D in the future.
> The reason I'm interested in Intellicad is because I've used AutoCAD LT
> and taken an AutoCAD class at the local Community College a couple of
> years back and find it the easiest for me to use.
> Thanks,
> Ralph Wenzl

What's law if someone puts the Intellicad 2000 back on the net for
downloading.?

Discussion Thread

rawen2 2007-11-19 10:20:07 UTC Intellicad Keith Burton 2007-11-19 10:33:04 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Intellicad stcnc2000 2007-11-20 10:49:54 UTC Re: Intellicad pdstewart24153 2007-12-07 06:06:11 UTC Re: Intellicad stcnc2000 2007-12-07 11:14:30 UTC Re: Intellicad