CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] configuring Dell to output on parallel port

Posted by David Speck
on 2007-12-17 14:46:09 UTC
Dave,

In the BIOS configuration utility before the OS loads, try configuring
the PCI parallel port card as a standard parallel port. Many cards
default to being an EPP (Enhanced Parallel Port), or an ECP (Enhanced
Control Port). The later configurations may not play nice with the
legacy printer and dongle.

(Another) Dave

cnc002@a... 2007-12-17 09:07:09 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] [Off Topic]Re: using wire rope for driving... pix turbulatordude 2007-12-17 11:20:47 UTC configuring Dell to output on parallel port stan 2007-12-17 12:22:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] configuring Dell to output on parallel port David Speck 2007-12-17 14:46:09 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] configuring Dell to output on parallel port Michael Fagan 2007-12-17 15:00:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] configuring Dell to output on parallel port