CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Monitor Help-Correction-Model VRC16 - CA not Model VR16 - CA

Posted by dave engvall
on 2000-08-04 07:37:36 UTC
Armilite@... wrote:

> Hi ALL:
> I goofed in my original post for help. I have a 16/17" monitor that says
> Digital on the front that I'm trying to hook to a P133 that I got at a sale.
> I think it's a multisync monitor. On the back it says:
>
> Model VRC16 - CA not Model VR16 - CA as I posted before. Yes, it's a DEC
> monitor I found out.
> SN 2A21608651
> A01
>
> Hz 50-60
> W 110
> V~ 100-240
> A 2 Max

a far different animal than the VR16

1280 x 1024
Hor 30-78 KHz
V 50-90 Hz
MULTI-SYNC/MULTISCAN
16"
cable should be available from monitor world, system integrators and many other sources.