CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Rifle stock

Posted by Michael Fagan
on 2008-02-02 22:07:03 UTC
You would use a 4th axis (vertical rotary table) and a tailstock, just as
you would turn work on a lathe between the driven center at the headstock
and the tailstock "dead center" which just supports the work.

dannym@a... 2008-02-02 20:05:00 UTC Rifle stock Michael Fagan 2008-02-02 22:07:03 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Rifle stock dannym@a... 2008-02-02 22:19:31 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Rifle stock stan 2008-02-03 00:21:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Rifle stock stan 2008-02-03 00:25:36 UTC Re: Rifle stock Harvie Nielsen 2008-02-03 22:28:59 UTC Re: Rifle stock R Wink 2008-02-03 22:29:30 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Rifle stock David LeVine 2008-02-08 17:47:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Rifle stock