CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: moglice source in the EU (or US)

Posted by a3sigma
on 2008-03-25 11:51:52 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "efraimbarkbit"
<efraimbarkbit@...> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Looking for a source of the Moglice line of products in the EU. I live
> in Sweden and have had a hard time locating an agent. Depending on
> shipping costs I may even consider buying from the US. Anywhere to buy
> lesser quantities? What's the going rate for a small vs. "commercial"
> kit? I have a VICEROY 1.1/G.B.L. lathe, a Tom Senior M1 and several
> other machines in need of a little TLC...I actually plan to do a major
> reconditioning, and Moglice (or rulon etc.) seems to be the way to go.
>
> Regards

Last I checked (admittedly a few years ago) Moglice was available only
from the manufacturer and was very expensive: $50 USD = 80 Euros for a
few ounces. I have heard claims of good success mixing epoxy with
powdered graphite as a substitute.

DC

Discussion Thread

efraimbarkbit 2008-03-25 11:31:28 UTC moglice source in the EU (or US) a3sigma 2008-03-25 11:51:52 UTC Re: moglice source in the EU (or US) Jon Elson 2008-03-25 18:33:51 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] moglice source in the EU (or US)