CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] moglice source in the EU (or US)

efraimbarkbit wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Looking for a source of the Moglice line of products in the EU. I live
> in Sweden and have had a hard time locating an agent. Depending on
> shipping costs I may even consider buying from the US. Anywhere to buy
> lesser quantities? What's the going rate for a small vs. "commercial"
> kit? I have a VICEROY 1.1/G.B.L. lathe, a Tom Senior M1 and several
> other machines in need of a little TLC...I actually plan to do a major
> reconditioning, and Moglice (or rulon etc.) seems to be the way to go.
The material is apparently made by Diamant, Devitt Machinery is
the US dealer for it. They do sell in smaller quantities, like
50 g, but this stuff is REALLY expensive. I paid about $50 for
each 50 g kit, and used two of them on my lathe rebuild.

efraimbarkbit 2008-03-25 11:31:28 UTC moglice source in the EU (or US) a3sigma 2008-03-25 11:51:52 UTC Re: moglice source in the EU (or US) Jon Elson 2008-03-25 18:33:51 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] moglice source in the EU (or US)