CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Help : Errors in My CNC Machine?

Firas Nieroukh wrote:
> Hello for all members here in the Group.
>
> i am engineer firas, i have punching and shearing CNC machine, before
> two days the electricity was break ( cut off ) from the factory then
> after few seconds the elctricity was return, after that when i was
> trying to turn on the machine, the machine showed the following Error,
> - incorrect Unit system.
> - COM-CPU fault
> - Servo-CPU fault
> - PLC-CPU fault
> - PP-memory not available
> - wrong to assignment
> - 1st computer link down
> - 2nd computer link down
> - NC-CPU not available.
> and i couldn't trun on the machine or transfer any program.
>
> can anyone help me to know what is the problem. so i don't know what
> the root cause for this huge number of Errors.
>
> indeed that the brand of my cnc machine is FINN-POWER
Without knowing anything about the machine, I might guess that a
memory backup battery ran out of power, and the memory that
stored the machine setup parameters lost its information.
This may be very hard to get reloaded with the correct info
unless it was written down somewhere.

Firas Nieroukh 2008-04-26 09:49:38 UTC Help : Errors in My CNC Machine? Jon Elson 2008-04-26 13:04:33 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Help : Errors in My CNC Machine? Monte 2008-04-26 13:23:09 UTC Re: Help : Errors in My CNC Machine? Jon Elson 2008-04-26 17:37:34 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Help : Errors in My CNC Machine? Harko Schwartz 2008-04-27 20:32:42 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Help : Errors in My CNC Machine?