CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Mitsubishi DWC90 EDM

Posted by john_glynn57
on 2008-07-23 13:22:29 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Flewelling"
<sparky12x@...> wrote:
>We used to have lots of problems with the tape readers on these
machines before we converted all the machines over to pc-interface.Try
to run the faulty reader on the good machine to confirm a reader
problem and then proceed from there.
It could be worthwhile to talk to the Mitusibishi dealers as they may
have further suggestions.

John
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Jon Elson <elson@> wrote:
> >
> > Jim Flewelling wrote:
> > > I have been asked to look at a DWC90 EDM machine. It has a paper
> tape
> > > drive and I have all the correct tapes. I know the tapes work
> since we
> > > have an identical machine which operates correctly. When the
> power is
> > > applied the display Alarm LED is on and the display shows
> 01000100. The
> > > display does not change when I run the memory clear tape
> followed by
> > > the system tapes.
> > Ugh! What computer is this run by? Do you have a mainteneance
> > manual? The symptoms seem to be saying you have a fault
> > condition in some part of the machine. Do you have a set of
> > diagnostic tapes?
> >
> > Jon
>
> The computer is a W5F. I have an operating manual but no
> maintainance manual. Also no diagnostic tapes. It does have an
> aftermarket computer interface that is supposed to allow it programs
> to be loaded from a PC to the EDM.

Discussion Thread

Jim Flewelling 2008-07-23 06:11:36 UTC Mitsubishi DWC90 EDM stan 2008-07-23 07:44:43 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Mitsubishi DWC90 EDM Jon Elson 2008-07-23 09:57:53 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Mitsubishi DWC90 EDM Jim Flewelling 2008-07-23 12:46:15 UTC Re: Mitsubishi DWC90 EDM john_glynn57 2008-07-23 13:22:29 UTC Re: Mitsubishi DWC90 EDM