CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Gecko drive G201 Questions

Posted by Rick Dulas
on 2000-08-06 12:01:01 UTC
Howdy! Thanks for the quick response. I'm bootstrapping my way up to the
full-blown system by starting with smaller stepper motors on my
workbench. Will a non-modified Gecko 201 work with both Nema 42 as well
as smaller NEMA 23 motors? Or would I send the un-modified unit back for
the "monster-motor upgrade"?

Even before hearing back from the list, I sent an email to Gecko
ordering a 201. {I couldn't wait}

Thanks,

Rick