CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Wants to make 3 AXIS Low cost servo or stepper Mill

on 2009-01-08 17:47:13 UTC
low cost usually means lots of work to make parts fit.

low cost also usually means not very strong. low cost often does not
do anything to steel, but is pretty good on wood.

if you want to do metals, start with a mini-mill and do the research.

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "friends000ever"
<friends000ever@...> wrote:

> Dear friends
> I wants to make Low cost 3 Axis mini milling machine Servo Or stepper,
> it should work reliable , Kindly any one sugges me fromwhere i can get
> software & electronic , Drive & motors ? All mechanical side I can
> design & arrange well
> Thanks
> Krish

Discussion Thread

friends000ever 2009-01-08 17:37:39 UTC Wants to make 3 AXIS Low cost servo or stepper Mill turbulatordude 2009-01-08 17:47:13 UTC Re: Wants to make 3 AXIS Low cost servo or stepper Mill