CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Rhinocam2 and Mach3 Problem

Posted by reyals33
on 2009-03-04 10:18:08 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Mc Kie" <freshwatermodels@...> wrote:

> I have been happily using Rhinocam V1 and liking it. Ver 2 came out
> and I just tried to use it and ended up with problems.
>
> I was making a simple 2.5D part each time I tried to run the program
> posted from Rhinocam2 Mach3 either gives me an abnormal warning light
> with the cause being displayed as " Exact Stop vs CV Mode" or locks
> up. I managed to get the one off part made but didn't like running
> with a warning light on.
>
> The warning light comes on when it reaches this line in the program
>
> G81 X0.5000 Y0.2810 Z-0.6 R0.1
>
> I'm pretty rank with both Rhinocam2 and Mach3. Until this they have
> been pretty cookbook but....
>
> Anyone have any ideas about this problem???
>
> Jack

....i don't know ..RhinoCam is pretty responsive in answering questions...you could even hire a tech to work with you online....maybe it has something to do with the tool size and radius value in combination...i don't know why the post-processor would have allowed that R0.1 in combination with the dimensions(radius) of the tool you have input...pretty new to this world...just a guess..

Discussion Thread

Jack Mc Kie 2009-03-03 12:22:51 UTC Rhinocam2 and Mach3 Problem reyals33 2009-03-04 10:18:08 UTC Re: Rhinocam2 and Mach3 Problem