CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: MPGs and Jogging

Posted by roboticscnc
on 2009-03-14 05:04:19 UTC
<http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=293>
I have just received a reply on the Mach3 forum for anyone else
interested. Many thanks to HOOD.

You would set it up as an OEM Trigger in Ports and Pins Inputs page. You
would then go to Config menu then System Hotkeys and define the OEM code
for the button you want to use in the triger you have set up. The OEM
for the button to swap between MPG and Keyboard Jog is 174.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "roboticscnc" <gsm42@...> wrote:

> Hi Group,
> I've just set up a couple of MPGs on my lathe and want to be able
> jog as well in Mach 3. Basically I want to be able to use the lathe in
> manual mode using the MPGs and have switches to engage the jog
function
> to use as a feed function.
> From what I have been able to find out it seems you can only have
MPG
> mode, or jog mode using the keyboard, but not both. You have to change
> the function in the MPG screen.
> Does anyone have a work around for this ? I've come across quite a
few
> messages in the Mach3 forum concerning similar problems but haven't
> found any solution.
> Thanks,
> Glen.

roboticscnc 2009-03-13 08:27:52 UTC MPGs and Jogging roboticscnc 2009-03-14 05:04:19 UTC Re: MPGs and Jogging