CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Vfontz 1.2 released

Posted by john@m...
on 2000-08-08 15:59:57 UTC
Yes Bill I have seen that. I actually have an engraving program and
my CAM package will do simple blocky engraving as part of the
package. Good enought for part numbers on jigs etc.
The link that Fred put on the list shows a piece of real nice
engraving. Definitly a classier job than the lower end programs that
are on the market.
No offence to Fred but I don't want to learn Vector. A stand alone
would be nice. I was looking forward to the new Millwrite but frankly
I'm a bit dissapointed in it.
Come on Fred you are loosing sales <g>

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, William Scalione <scalione@n...>
wrote:

> There is a simple True Type Font engraving utility at the following
> address http://deskam.com/deskengr.htm
>
> It will do one line at a time and output G-Code. It is free,
brought to
> you by the same guy who does DeskKam, DeskNC, DeskNCRT. Works good
as far
> as I can tell.
>

> Bill

Discussion Thread