CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Millend cutters for jewelery models...

on 2000-08-08 17:15:29 UTC
Thanks Greg,

sPatch seems to be gone, couldn't find on

http://www.wolfiesden.com/index.htm

Checked Rhino's site, will take time to come up to any speed on 3D!
Sounds like it may be available for a reasonable price. Looking at
computer sculpture Lots of info there! Thanks again!

Alan