CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

TrueSpace 1.4 3D

on 2000-08-09 12:10:40 UTC
Jeff,

I just downloaded TrueSpace 1.4 and watched the Demo. Great! I have no
idea yet how to do anything. I did notice that the PC Plus download
site had a tutorial. I'll try that. Do you use it to generate 3D
surfaces for use in CAD/CAM? I went to the Caligari site, and as
expected, they are selling the vers. 2-4 of the product (that's fine,
giving away a older vers. is a GOOD way to introduce themselves). I
would like to get manuals for this version, and learn/use it, then I'd
consider buying a version. Thanks!

Alan

Jeff Davis wrote:

> You can download trueSpace 1.0 free from
> http://www.pcplus.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8556
> I use it to make 3d models for a flight simulator called FLY!.
>
> Jeff

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-08-09 12:10:40 UTC TrueSpace 1.4 3D