CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

eGroups/ worms/ virus

Posted by wanliker@a...
on 2000-08-09 15:07:40 UTC
This is the latest answer from eGroups on the KAKWORM, and we have
attachments to the list blocked for this very reason.
bill
List Manager
<<
Dear customer,

You can only get a virus through an attachment. Check and see where it
came from and block sender.

Thank you for using eGroups,

Hillie

eGroups Technical Support
eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications
Learn how to use many eGroups features at
http://www.egroups.com/help/
------- Original Message --------
From: WAnliker@...
Subject: Re: KAKWORM [#4602058]
Date: 08/07/00 14:24:40

In a message dated 8/7/00 2:58:41 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
support@... writes:

<<
Some messages sent to egroups.com have contained the virus. we are
constantly improving our virus filters, but viruses are ever changing. we
suggest using virus scan software.

Thank you but I still need the question answered.

Can a virus be sent out by eGroups in email?

I do use a virus scanner.

Discussion Thread

wanliker@a... 2000-08-09 15:07:40 UTC eGroups/ worms/ virus