CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Hi Group Long time not here

Posted by John
on 2010-05-11 11:27:40 UTC
Thanks Dan I forgot to tell you that included the driver for it this person on e-bay is from China so I guess you get what I am getting at here . have till tomorrow to bid on it just received an email from them on shipping 149.00 to my house. I do have 4 460 Oz 7 Amp steppers here up I do not have drives for it .looking at cost ways it is much cheaper to buy the 4 and driver then just look for drivers here.

John

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Mauch" <dmauch@...> wrote:

> It's important to get a good driver. I would recommend the Gecko G203 for that large a motor.
>
> Dan Mauch
> economical 3D scanner software and kits
> low cost stepper and servo motors.
> cases for Gecko drives
> kits and assembled 3-4 axis drives
> www.camtronics-cnc.com
> www.seanet.com/~dmauch

marble_h 2010-05-11 07:01:54 UTC Hi Group Long time not here Dan Mauch 2010-05-11 08:18:00 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Hi Group Long time not here John 2010-05-11 11:27:40 UTC Re: Hi Group Long time not here