CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: IMService

Posted by timgoldstein
on 2011-02-18 06:28:16 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "g bon" <g.bon2@...> wrote:

> Hi Alls,
>
> Does someone knows if IMService still exist ?
> (http://www.cadcamcadcam.com)
>
> We sent them some questions about their USB-DRO kit on both email adresses but didn't reveived any response.
>
> Thanks,
> GB

Talked to Fred on the phone abuot 2 months ago and business seemed to be doing great. Got an order from him about 3 weeks ago. So my guess is just plain busy, but still in business. You may want to try a phone call.

Tim Goldstein
A2Z Corp
A2Z CNC division
3955 S Mariposa St
Englewood CO 80110
720 833-9300
Toll Free 877 754-7465

www.A2ZCorp.us/store
USA made accessories for desktop mills & lathes.
Specialized No Mar tools for the jewelry industry.

Discussion Thread

g bon 2011-02-18 01:37:19 UTC IMService Lester Caine 2011-02-18 02:12:07 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] IMService timgoldstein 2011-02-18 06:28:16 UTC Re: IMService