CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

[CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work?

on 2011-10-07 12:44:16 UTC
I think the question gets lost in the woodwork. There are a few billion
people there ranging from good English in Hong Kong to every permutation
possible.

I have seen videos where an Englishman is obviously reading a poorly
prepared script. I wonder how many American or European companies go to the
effort of producing videos in oriental languages?

Regards
Roland

danmauch 2011-10-07 08:44:57 UTC How does a polygon turnign lathe work? Phil@Y... 2011-10-07 09:39:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work? Douglas Vogt 2011-10-07 09:45:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work? wolfgang 2011-10-07 10:23:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work? Henrik Olsson 2011-10-07 10:39:15 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work? David G. LeVine 2011-10-07 10:46:58 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work? Douglas Vogt 2011-10-07 11:39:34 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work? Danny Miller 2011-10-07 12:18:34 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work? Roland Jollivet 2011-10-07 12:44:16 UTC [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work? FocusKnobs 2011-10-07 17:55:55 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work? Dan Mauch 2011-10-07 17:56:17 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work? Dan Mauch 2011-10-08 08:46:46 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work? "hanermo" - CNC 6-axis Designs 2011-10-08 13:17:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How does a polygon turnign lathe work?