CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Warning "Fwd: (no subject)"

Posted by Vince Negrete
on 2011-10-10 07:32:32 UTC
There is alot of automation with virus's of that nature, and even send
to each other with the main goal of "Obtaining your personal info" and
then "Exporting" your Wad along with others in "One Batch" out of the
country. In the past I found while investigating this stuff, "France"
(based on IP info) was one of the biggest recievers of this info.
(pretty much any IP starting with 131.xxx)

Sorry Bill and other others. I will drop this off-topic discussion.

Vince
(X-Tactics online gamer and Counter-Hacking Wannabe.. LOL!)

wanliker@a... 2011-10-09 08:22:39 UTC Warning "Fwd: (no subject)" Tom 2011-10-09 08:31:07 UTC Re: Warning "Fwd: (no subject)" Jon Elson 2011-10-09 10:07:01 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Warning "Fwd: (no subject)" Vince Negrete 2011-10-10 07:32:32 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Warning "Fwd: (no subject)" Vince Negrete 2011-10-10 17:32:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Warning "Fwd: (no subject)"