CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Deskcnc

Posted by imserv1
on 2011-11-23 05:34:41 UTC
IMService sells DeskCNC and supports our DeskCNC customers.

The original DeskCNC user forum is still available for reading only:

http://www.imsrv.com/discus

We also have a more current private user forum that is available on a subscription basis.

DeskCNC has had several upgrades over the last 4 years, and you may want to download the latest version to upgrade your software ( and firmware if you have a second generation board). The Demo request link on our web site returns links to specific machine setups which you may also want to use to initiate a sample machine in the latest version.

See this page for the demo request link and additional info. Documentation is located on the bottom of the left column.

http://www.imsrv.com/deskcnc

Fred Smith - IMService
http://www.imsrv.com
248-486-3600

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "gary4321cnc" <gary4321@...> wrote:

> Well, I've spent the last four years building my home, and have been looking forward to dusting off my 4'x4' cnc router and getting back to creating some new projects. Have been lurking on several cnc groups and I don't see anybody talking about DESKCNC. I started off with D.O.S. based DANPLOT years ago, then purchased DESKCNC for a windows based software. I'm trying to freshen up on the software but can't find the group forum for DESKCNC. Does anybody know the link to their group, or even if there is still one available. I'm pretty sure this group, CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO, was the first forum I started with back in 04, and it's the best. Thanks in advance for any help. Gary Rutledge
> San Antonio Texas

Discussion Thread

gary4321cnc 2011-11-20 19:13:20 UTC Deskcnc Brian Worth 2011-11-21 11:06:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Deskcnc timgoldstein 2011-11-21 11:10:15 UTC Re: Deskcnc Mike 2011-11-22 22:08:04 UTC Re: Deskcnc imserv1 2011-11-23 05:34:41 UTC Re: Deskcnc