CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: vidcad

on 2012-05-23 10:50:05 UTC
i think i will try mill two halves and shrink fit them together onto the central shaft then i use a bearings in the end plates i went to anodizing 101 have to wate untill they let me in that site
hope to hear from you
richard westerfield

________________________________
From: Bob Christie <bob@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 10:56 AM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: vidcad

Glad to hear it. What type of equipment do you plan to use to machine your reels?

There are two ways to do the spool, one is to turn it from a solid bar and the other method is to mill two halves and shrink fit them together onto the central shaft, bearing or whatever you use.

If you go over to the yahoo group for anodizers (anodizing 101) there is a person there who has done some nice reels and has photos posted.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, richard westerfield <welafong1@...> wrote:

> hi bob
> i found a web site  " cut 2 d "its easy to use the  tutorials  are wonderfull i think i am on the way to learing cam buy inporting some jeg files. i will be able to make some reels  iwe will see how i make out
> thanks for your interest in my plight
> Richard Westerfield

walter 2012-05-20 05:33:56 UTC vidcad Ron Thompson 2012-05-20 06:54:24 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] vidcad richard westerfield 2012-05-20 10:26:38 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] vidcad Bob Christie 2012-05-20 12:01:42 UTC Re: vidcad richard westerfield 2012-05-21 19:16:03 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: vidcad Bob Christie 2012-05-22 17:29:58 UTC Re: vidcad richard westerfield 2012-05-23 04:40:01 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: vidcad Bob Christie 2012-05-23 07:56:17 UTC Re: vidcad richard westerfield 2012-05-23 10:50:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: vidcad ellispring 2012-05-23 16:04:21 UTC Re: vidcad