CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Phantom mill

Posted by Gordon Crago
on 2013-04-22 15:42:11 UTC
Hey Ray,
Any chance your Phantom Mill is an early version of the Legacy Ornamental Mill? I see their company is listed as being part of Phantom Engineering of Springville Utah.

http://legacywoodworking.com/index.cfm

If your machine is from the same product family then I recall a couple of posts about conversions on CNCZone and Youtube. Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlQ46e3gwiA

Also it looks like Legacy has a separate CNC site:
http://www.legacycncwoodworking.com/

Hope this helps and best of luck.

Gordon

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, RAYMOND LUND <rflbio@...> wrote:

> Has anyone out there added CAD/CAM to a 4 axis "Phantom Mill"made and sold out of Utah?
> I have a 60" model that I use, manually operating the individual axis'. The cutting head is a 3 hp router.
> Thanks in advance for any advice proferred.
> Ray (dumb swede)

RAYMOND LUND 2013-04-21 05:24:17 UTC Phantom mill Gordon Crago 2013-04-22 15:42:11 UTC Re: Phantom mill