CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Goldmine servo's plus books

Posted by Ron Ginger
on 2000-08-21 06:51:51 UTC
JanRwl@... wrote:

> In a message dated 8/20/00 5:11:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
> john@... writes:
>
> << Has anyone else had trouble with these people? >>
>
> John: No, I have not had "trouble" with them. But I must try and explain a
> situation we have, here in the USA, and I suspect it is rapidly growing into
> a like situation, there! The "politically-correct" liberals.......

It is possible this is the problem, but it is also quite likely that
Goldmine has simply run out of these motors. Remember, they are a
Surplus and Salvage place- that means they bought up a lot of these
motors, and when they are gone thats it.

Since several other people (me included) have ordered these in the past,
and received them promptly, I suspect your worker incompetence theory is
not the problem.

I do agree that there is much more truth in your theory that we would
like, but that gets off into political ramble that Im sure we will be
getting more than enough of in the next months without bringing it into
this forum!

back to CAD and CAM without politics!

ron

Discussion Thread

Mike Gann 2000-08-20 15:22:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Goldmine servo's plus books JanRwl@A... 2000-08-20 17:44:54 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Goldmine servo's plus books Stan Stocker 2000-08-20 19:57:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Goldmine servo's plus books Ron Ginger 2000-08-21 06:51:51 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Goldmine servo's plus books