CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Programming PIC's

on 2000-09-18 18:10:21 UTC
Gary,

Lottsa stuff out there. Search for "P16PRO". You can buy a kit from
someone like Dontronics, or build it yourself from misc. RadioShack
parts.

http://hotyellow98.com/mayumi/pic_burn/

http://inxm.electricport.com/

What you want is the hardware "P16PRO", and software to drive it. Then
you can give it a .HEX file. Make that from either a .C or .ASM file!

Hope this answers your question! The hardware is cheap. Experience is
priceless.

Alan

Gary wrote:

> Does anyone have nay information or links that would help me program
> a PIC 16C66, 73 or 76 Microcontroller? I am building Hans W.'s
> Digital Tach and need some help in finding the info needed to program
> the chip. I am too stubborn and cheap and too interested in learning
> all I can aobut PC hardware to buy the ready made tach Dan offers,
> even if it ends up costing me more to build the programmer. Sorry
> Dan!!!! The learning is the best part of all my efforts in the CNC
> world.

Discussion Thread

Gary 2000-09-18 17:36:41 UTC Programming PIC's Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-09-18 18:10:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Programming PIC's Stan Krumme 2000-09-18 19:21:27 UTC Re: Programming PIC's Tim Goldstein 2000-09-18 20:52:19 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Programming PIC's