CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

re:Maxpro resolution settings?

on 2000-10-09 11:46:46 UTC
Terry,

I know just what you mean. I did a similar thing when I set up my
"shop" machine. I had looked and played with the MAXNC software on my
"programming" machine, but by the time I got to the "shop" machine (a
year later), I got the wrong copy installed first, and like to never
figured it out. The "title" on the top of the program screen is only a
little help (if you KNOW you're wrong). The screen layouts and the
files in the directory are just about the same. I was looking for the
phase, and boy, the step/direction code doesn't run the phase hardware
any better!

Alan

Terry Ackland wrote:

> --Thanks for the reply, I am a little embarassed, I had installed my
> old Maxnc phase software instead of the step and direction. I thought
> the steppers were running a little rough! This was also the cause of
> the problems with the X,Y and Z not running correctly. I had spent all
> day Sunday messing around, I'll have to get my eyes tested properly
> and give up on the Dollar Store specks.
> Terry

Discussion Thread

Terry Ackland 2000-10-08 06:37:29 UTC Maxpro resolution settings? ballendo@y... 2000-10-08 13:45:25 UTC re:Maxpro resolution settings? Terry Ackland 2000-10-09 08:20:00 UTC Re: re:Maxpro resolution settings? Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-10-09 11:46:46 UTC re:Maxpro resolution settings?