CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] re: archive of the list

Posted by Drew Rogge
on 2000-10-12 13:49:47 UTC
Ballendo,

For me it's MUCH faster to search for something if I have the mail
archive here on my own machine. I read this list by having it mailed
to me so I don't interact with egroup very much but every time I've
tried to search on their system I find things to be abysmally slow.
For some reason it seems to take forever to go from one message to
the next. Also on my system (UNIX) I can create scripts to customize
searches. Don't get me wrong I think it's actually pretty neat that
places like egroups exist but it would sure be nice to have better
access to the data.

In closing I'd just like to say thanks to Bill for setting up the list
and to Terry for snagging the archives.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge
drew@...

Discussion Thread

ballendo@y... 2000-10-12 13:10:00 UTC re: archive of the list cnc4me@u... 2000-10-12 13:37:35 UTC Re: archive of the list Drew Rogge 2000-10-12 13:49:47 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] re: archive of the list ballendo@y... 2000-10-12 17:02:09 UTC Re: archive of the list