CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: AC noise on DC effect stepper drivers?

on 1999-07-14 23:31:58 UTC
Assuming their is no bad diodes that will be the ripple component
of the unregulated DC with some load applied. Check it again with-
out a load and the ripple will almost be zero. A normal condition.
If the ripple is seen to go in the negative direction more than a
diode drop (~.7V), assuming a positive outpu then something is
suspect.
Hope this helps, Rich Dean

--
.

Discussion Thread

Jon Anderson 1999-07-14 10:04:08 UTC AC noise on DC effect stepper drivers? R.Dean, Nr Atlanta, GA 1999-07-14 23:31:58 UTC Re: AC noise on DC effect stepper drivers? Jon Elson 1999-07-14 12:15:00 UTC Re: AC noise on DC effect stepper drivers? Jon Anderson 1999-07-14 12:20:13 UTC Re: AC noise on DC effect stepper drivers? WAnliker@x... 1999-07-14 12:34:00 UTC Re: AC noise on DC effect stepper drivers? Robert Campbell 1999-07-14 13:08:56 UTC Re: AC noise on DC effect stepper drivers? Jon Anderson 1999-07-19 11:28:38 UTC Re: AC noise on DC effect stepper drivers?