CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Thread Milling

Posted by diazden
on 2000-11-17 06:15:23 UTC
Jon;
the model engineering workshop magazine run a series of articles on a r/angle spindle
adapters for small mills and mill/drills, I have the magazines in question , but did not
built one because I bought the mill with the commercial attachment included,but
a friend of mine built it and it works.
regards
mariano