CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: Linux exec_pagesize

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-07-15 22:37:43 UTC
Bob,

You don't have to delete the current kernel, just as the script did not
remove the original kernel. If you want to make it easy I would be happy to
modify the script and associated files for you so all you would have to do
is make the change in the /usr/src/linux/include/asm-i386/param.h file and
run the script.

With your attention going to soldering up the Camtronics kit you can let the
486 crunch through the compile while you work.

BTW, on a Pentium 200 mmx the complete process from booting the system
without any OS installed to firing up EMC takes about 30 - 40 minutes.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

---snip---

Discussion Thread

Jon Elson 1999-07-15 15:10:51 UTC Re: Linux exec_pagesize Matt Shaver 1999-07-15 15:18:42 UTC Re: Linux exec_pagesize Bob Bachman 1999-07-15 18:38:29 UTC Re: Linux exec_pagesize Tim Goldstein 1999-07-15 22:37:43 UTC RE: Linux exec_pagesize