CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Lindsay's DRO software

Posted by Wally K
on 2000-11-21 10:49:49 UTC
I tried to download the DRO software. The C source code mentioned
here has bad link.

Nov 15, 1999: Flash... (looks like I have a flash once a year) I
decided to share with the world the C++ code for this program. Here
it is..... I wrote a little info at the beginning of the file.

The program downloaded ok from this point

To retrieve the DRO Software (1.2 meg) Click here.

Wally K.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, "Heuver, Brad (B.R.)"
<bheuver@f...> wrote:
> >From: Alan Marconett KM6VV <KM6VV@a...>
> >Subject: Re: More homebrew DRO information
>
> >Thanks for mentioning it. I downloaded it back in July, and I
have the
> >files. Funny can't get anything out of the zip I just download,
nor the
> >.CPP file. I didn't use a buffer (his transistors) to drive LPT or
> >Joystick interface lines, probably should have. Are you using the
> >interface & software?
>
> > Alan
>
> I have not tried to download this software recently, but have done
so in the
> past. I have installed it on a few old PC's.
> Real old ones, 286's, original AT's, to test the software
portion . I did
> experience the software not working on DOS version 2.1, while it
did work on
> version 3.X, and other more recent versions. I have the
Kulaga/Mauch board
> working now, and plan on using the simpler Lindsay version as I get
more
> machined DRO equipped, with the old PC's.
> Does anybody else have problems with downlaoding the software?
>
> http://www.nyx.net/%7eslindsay/dro.html
>

> Brad Heuver

Discussion Thread

Heuver, Brad (B.R.) 2000-11-21 09:56:07 UTC Lindsay's DRO software Wally K 2000-11-21 10:49:49 UTC Re: Lindsay's DRO software A. G. Eckstein 2000-11-21 11:59:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Lindsay's DRO software Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-11-21 12:58:41 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Lindsay's DRO software Garry and Maxine 2000-12-15 16:27:16 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Lindsay's DRO software