CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Drive Motor Pics uploaded to files area on egroups

Posted by Wally K
on 2000-12-05 20:22:48 UTC
A few pictures showing the inside of the head from the front would be
nice. Your first pic almost has this view but it is off to the
side. Might be nice to have a rear view inside to.

Wally K.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, daveland@n... wrote:
> Hello
> I have not disappeared, but I have been busy. I just got the mount
> finished for my spidle drive motor on the supermax mill. I ran it
> and took the first manual cuts. Bearings sound great and the cuts
> have a good surface finish.
>
> Go to the files section for cad_cam_edm_dro on egroups. Try the
> link below and check out the pics.
>
> http://www.egroups.com/files/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO/Supermax++cnc+rebuild/
>
> details:
>
> 2HP motor driving a 1:1 HD belt to the spindle.
>
> 5HP (three phase 220V) inverter derated to 220V 2HP single phase
>
> Remote keypad sets speed and direction. incl dynmamic breaking.
>
> Slow but sure , I'll get it going
>
> dave

Discussion Thread

daveland@n... 2000-12-05 16:03:09 UTC Drive Motor Pics uploaded to files area on egroups Wally K 2000-12-05 20:22:48 UTC Re: Drive Motor Pics uploaded to files area on egroups