CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Tool change also smart/dumb boxes

Posted by diazden
on 2000-12-11 15:44:28 UTC
Ballendo & the list
you are right on what you said ,the only solution is to make it sequential,
(push a button at the beginning of the program to get tool one on position
no 1 , of course that is if you not using all your tool slots on that cnc program )