CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

your opinions please

Posted by tauseef
on 2000-12-11 17:06:27 UTC
thank you again
respectfully
tauseef
---------------------

From: Doug Yeager <yeager@...>
To: "tauseef tahir" <alieron@...>
Subject: Re: please respond

hey,
I never recieved any return back on the other letters I sent. Guess
I need better subject lines to get your attention :):):)
my questions where...

1) what are the IO1 through IO4 for?

controlling external switches like coolant, spindle, etc.

2)I tried your L (loop gcode) example but it does not work..how
do I use that?

do the example, it works.

3)Your help file that is downloaded with the cncpro does not
work?

yes it does

4)Your link for "download the newest exe. files" I find nothing?

hmm. not sure why not.

-doug