CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Laptop Comp ?

on 2000-12-13 10:27:51 UTC
Rich,

Have you tried typing "exit"? If you went to DOS from windows, then
exit should get you back! Are you using Windoz 95,98?

Alan KM6VV

"Rich D." wrote:

> Hi guys,
> Could one of you computer gurus throw a few kind words?
> Having just aquired my first laptop (used Toshiba 430CDT/120MHz) and learning a new toy
> with CNC-Pro that runs on DOS, I was wondering if there is a way to shut down from
> DOS directly. It seems, when left alone, it will go to sleep mode. Is this really off?
> Powering up again returns it to DOS. How do I shut it down from DOS so that the next
> power on boots to Windows normally like a reglar PC?
> I'm aware that CNC-Pro will return to Win on exit if started from Windoze.
> Brrrrrr, It's cold in Atlanta!
> Thankyou,
> Rich D.

Discussion Thread

Rich D. 2000-12-12 22:55:59 UTC Laptop Comp ? tauseef 2000-12-13 00:53:24 UTC Re: Laptop Comp ?(cncpro) Alan Marconett KM6VV 2000-12-13 10:27:51 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Laptop Comp ?