CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: re: the RE: messages below the post gone???

Posted by ballendo@y...
on 2001-01-01 20:28:47 UTC
Tim writes:
>Ballendo,I am not following what you are trying to say here. I am
>using e-mail to follow and respond to the group.

Tim,

When You (or I) read posts online at the egroups website, each post
has/had?? a 'trailer' which shows(and provides links to) the follow-
up posts in the thread.
For example, the recent NZ vs. world 3phase?? post from Chris 'would
have had' several links following it showing the people and message
number of those who had already responded.

These 'trailing links' of prior response are one of the reasons I
read msgs online. I usually (but not always) take a quick 'peek
ahead' to see if my thoughts have already been posted by someone
else. Just noticed recently that I've responded to several posts with
answers nearly identical to others already posted. I use more than my
share of bandwidth anyway, so I try not to do this :-)

Then I noticed that these 'helpers' weren't there anymore...
Thought I'd post it to see if I'm the only one or if it is part of
the 'silent' assimilation into Yahoo! groups...

Hope this helps.

Ballendo

Discussion Thread

ballendo@y... 2001-01-01 18:30:25 UTC re: the RE: messages below the post gone??? Tim Goldstein 2001-01-01 18:38:30 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] re: the RE: messages below the post gone??? ballendo@y... 2001-01-01 20:28:47 UTC RE: re: the RE: messages below the post gone???