CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Newbie with Terco CNC trainer lathe

on 1999-07-26 04:50:27 UTC
A friend has the Terco Mill, came without the controls but does have
the original 200oz motors. He bought BobCad and the ModelMaster
system, hooked it up and it works great.
I would like to find a Terco mill myself, anybody seen one laying
about. It's probably the nicest little vertical mill made for it's
size. Rich Dean

--
.

Discussion Thread

Jesse Hill 1999-07-25 12:49:22 UTC Re: Newbie with Terco CNC trainer lathe R.Dean, Nr Atlanta, GA 1999-07-26 04:50:27 UTC Re: Newbie with Terco CNC trainer lathe johnfry@x... 1999-07-26 18:37:59 UTC Re: Newbie with Terco CNC trainer lathe