CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Newbie with Terco CNC trainer lathe

Posted by johnfry@x...
on 1999-07-26 18:37:59 UTC
>From: Jesse Hill <usjess@...>
>
>I bought some equipment a while back
>which included a Colne Terco CNC trainer
>lathe and mill. With these machines
>came some documentation and a couple of
>old style programming stations that seem
>to need (among other things) an external
>hard drive somewhere (which I don't
>have).

I've got two of these Terco mills and a Hercus lathe that were from one of
those training systems. One mill is complete and stock, the other one I
gutted out the electronics and built my own for it which improved its
usefulness immensly. One thing that I can tell you is that I am pretty
sure that Terco is no longer in business. The lathe is still dead as I
haven't had time to work on it yet.

John Fry
Milwaukee WI

Discussion Thread

Jesse Hill 1999-07-25 12:49:22 UTC Re: Newbie with Terco CNC trainer lathe R.Dean, Nr Atlanta, GA 1999-07-26 04:50:27 UTC Re: Newbie with Terco CNC trainer lathe johnfry@x... 1999-07-26 18:37:59 UTC Re: Newbie with Terco CNC trainer lathe