CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Bridgeport info

on 1999-07-27 06:38:41 UTC
Tommy, that is VERY USEFUL info, thankyou. If you have any more
Bridgeport cnc specs please post. I'm beginning the conversion
of a M head, round ram machine and the questions are coming to
light. I am pondering converting the M head to stepper. The knee
on this one is very hard to lift, besides, I need very little Z
axis movement anyway. Has anyone done an M head? Rich Dean

--
.

Discussion Thread

tommym6@x... 1999-07-26 17:24:54 UTC Bridgeport info R.Dean, Nr Atlanta, GA 1999-07-27 06:38:41 UTC Re: Bridgeport info Jon Elson 1999-07-26 22:06:29 UTC Re: Bridgeport info