CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digitizer 3D model images

on 2001-01-13 11:22:39 UTC
Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the pix! You might think about making the shank as options.
How about one to fit the little Sherline Mill!

Alan KM6VV

Carlos Guillermo wrote:

> Hi list –
>
> Due to the INCREDIBLE volume of traffic regarding digitizers, I
> felt a nagging bug to design one in 3D CAD based on some of what I
> ’ve heard here, and a little bit of filling in the blanks. I
> posted a PDF with various views of my design in the files section
> under “digitizer”.
>
> I believe this design is based on the same concept (I think) that
> the old Renishaw’s used, which Bill Phillips has mentioned a few
> times. It doesn’t look very hard to make, and if someone wants to
> fab some PCB’s to fit, with contacts to the balls and debounce
> circuitry, it could be a pretty sweet little package. If there
> was enough interest, I could refine the design and output some
> drawings and a BOM.
>
> Carlos Guillermo
> VERVE Engineering & Design

Discussion Thread

Carlos Guillermo 2001-01-13 00:26:01 UTC Digitizer 3D model images Steve Stallings 2001-01-13 05:19:36 UTC Digitizer 3D model images Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-01-13 11:22:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digitizer 3D model images Carlos Guillermo 2001-01-13 12:05:07 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digitizer 3D model images