CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digitizer 3D model images

on 2001-01-13 12:05:07 UTC
List -

Wouldn't this be a nice, simple, collaboration project for the
group that could produce workable prototypes fairly quickly? I'd
be happy to gather some final thoughts on the design, make the
mods, and spit out some drawings. Others out there could set up
their CNC lathes and mills to run a batch of the 4 different
parts. And someone else could design a simple debounce circuit
and layout a PCB for the contacts and wiring, and someone else
could fab the PCB's... Any takers?

For anyone who missed it, I posted my version of a digitizer at:

http://www.egroups.com/files/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO/digitizer.PDF

Alan -

Would a 3/8" dia shank be fine for your Sherline? Any other
helpful comments?

Carlos Guillermo
VERVE Engineering & Design