CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Success building latest cvs version of emc

Posted by Ian Wright
on 2001-01-14 02:42:27 UTC
Hi Lawrence,

I may be stupid but I can't understand how to download the CVS code for EMC.
Both your instructions and the Sourceforge site refer to
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@...:/cvsroot/EMC login
but where do you use this 'command' and how? I can't find anywhere on the
Sourceforge site that looks appropriate and it is rejected by both my
browser and ftp package. What am I doing wrong?

Ian
--
Ian W. Wright
Sheffield UK
www.iw63.freeserve.co.uk
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lawrence Glaister" <lg@...>
To: <emc-developers@...>
Cc: "CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO" <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...>
Sent: 14 January 2001 03:43
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Success building latest cvs version of emc

> Greetings to the group(s)
> First I would like to thank Will from nist. The cvs is in pretty good
shape
> right now. I downloaded the latest code and built it with only 2 minor

Discussion Thread

Lawrence Glaister 2001-01-13 19:44:03 UTC Success building latest cvs version of emc Ian Wright 2001-01-14 02:42:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Success building latest cvs version of emc Lawrence Glaister 2001-01-14 12:24:44 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Success building latest cvs version of emc Ian Wright 2001-01-14 15:17:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Success building latest cvs version of emc