CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Success building latest cvs version of emc

Posted by Ian Wright
on 2001-01-14 15:17:10 UTC
Hi Lawrence,

Thanks for the reply. I currently only have a windows machine connected to
the internet as I am having some problems persuading this machine to talk to
the linux boxes on the network. Something happened when I had to reload
windows following a bad crash. I seem to remember having to do something in
the registry to make it accept plain text passwords before but I'm damned if
I can remember what and I can't see anything in the registry that looks
familiar. So perhaps I'll just have to wait until I can sort this out and
get the linux boxes back onto the 'net.

Ian
--
Ian W. Wright
Sheffield UK
www.iw63.freeserve.co.uk
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lawrence Glaister" <lg@...>
To: "CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO" <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...>
Sent: 14 January 2001 20:23
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Success building latest cvs version of emc

> Hi Ian,
> sorry, I should have explained the cvs stuff.
> if you are running a Redhat or I suspect most other linux versions, cvs is

Lawrence Glaister 2001-01-13 19:44:03 UTC Success building latest cvs version of emc Ian Wright 2001-01-14 02:42:27 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Success building latest cvs version of emc Lawrence Glaister 2001-01-14 12:24:44 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Success building latest cvs version of emc Ian Wright 2001-01-14 15:17:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Success building latest cvs version of emc