CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Aluminium cutting

Posted by Lee Studley
on 2001-01-15 11:35:13 UTC
Hi Roman,

There was a good message a few months ago on aluminum cutting.
It was geared more toward using wood shop tools for aluminum.
I personally tried yesterday the BeesWax lubricant and a good
many-toothed carbide tipped blade in my compound miter saw and
was amazed at how well it worked with fairly thick stock!!!

I'll hunt down the exact message for you tonight.
-Lee

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@egroups.com, "Roman Black" <fastvid@e...>
wrote:
> Hi, I would like to ask a quick question,
> does anyone here cut aluminium with a
> belt driven machine (or other non-rigid
> router etc) If so, any comments on tool
> type or expert tips would be much
> appreciated. :o)
> -Roman

Discussion Thread

Roman Black 2001-01-15 08:46:00 UTC Aluminium cutting Lee Studley 2001-01-15 11:35:13 UTC Re: Aluminium cutting Lee Studley 2001-01-15 22:14:27 UTC Re: Aluminium cutting