CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] RE: CNC software for rivet embosser

Posted by Joe Vicars
on 2001-02-06 05:17:28 UTC
Bill,
You are talking about two separate pieces of software here. The CAM makes G-code, and the CONTROLLER takes the G-code and makes
the motors move.

Take a look at Deskam ($250) for your CAM, http://www.deskam.com/

and

CNCPro (150) for your controller. http://www.yeagerautomation.com/

Use the FAQ, message archives and the list homepage if you need to read up on the home CNC setup.

Good Luck