CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Junction boards - WAS: Gecko 340 Servo motor drive.

Posted by Matt Shaver
on 2001-02-22 17:20:37 UTC
Steve Stallings wrote:

> After having my own frustrations with connecting things to
> a printer port, I decided to make a junction/prototyping
> board with pluggable terminal strips. It turned out nicely,
> so in true entrepreneur fashion I am offering them for sale.
>
> See: http://www.metalworking.com/par-port-board/index.html
>
> Assembled price is $39 each. There are presently eight units
> available, but more could be ready in a couple of weeks if
> there is any real demand for these.

Just out of curiosity:

1. What's going on with the GAL and the LS32?
2. What is PMD eXpress?

Inquiring minds...,
Matt

Discussion Thread

Steve Stallings 2001-02-22 15:07:34 UTC Junction boards - WAS: Gecko 340 Servo motor drive. Matt Shaver 2001-02-22 17:20:37 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Junction boards - WAS: Gecko 340 Servo motor drive.