CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Junction boards - WAS: Gecko 340 Servo motor drive.

on 2001-02-22 15:07:34 UTC
After having my own frustrations with connecting things to
a printer port, I decided to make a junction/prototyping
board with pluggable terminal strips. It turned out nicely,
so in true entrepreneur fashion I am offering them for sale.

See: http://www.metalworking.com/par-port-board/index.html

Assembled price is $39 each. There are presently eight units
available, but more could be ready in a couple of weeks if
there is any real demand for these.

Cheers,
Steve Stallings

> Message: 18
> Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:44:38 -0700
> From: Tim Goldstein <timg@...>
> Subject: RE: Gecko 340 Servo motor drive.
>
> I have the G320 servo units and they are wonderful. You
> also will find that
> Mariss is just tremendous to deal with. I would suggest
> that you get one of
> the Camtronics junction boards as this makes hookup much easier.
>
> Tim
> [Denver, CO]
>
> > Hi! I would like to know if anyone has used these
> > Gecko servo drivers and how well do they perform.

Discussion Thread

Steve Stallings 2001-02-22 15:07:34 UTC Junction boards - WAS: Gecko 340 Servo motor drive. Matt Shaver 2001-02-22 17:20:37 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Junction boards - WAS: Gecko 340 Servo motor drive.