CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Back to CNC, after a little more diversion

Posted by Paul
on 2001-02-23 12:37:08 UTC
On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, e.heritage@... wrote:
> Trying as hard as I can to stick with CNC I'll ask how many of you use the 2
> in 1's, the drill/mill. I know they're meant to be the curse of the world,
> and I've read a few messages arguing their not, but it's an option for me
> because I'm not in for heavy production or anything in my bedroom (Which
> ultimately will be where it ends up, I can't have it in that damp garage of
> ours!). Most of the 2 in 1's look MUCH more stable than the dektop jobs.

So a Bridgeport is out of the question then. I keep looking at the little mill
that Chest sells - But having heard of Ron Ginger's experiences of converting,
I'm not so sure...

> N.b. Thinking about the cockroaches again. Did you know spraying yourself
> with Lynx creates a special force that is similar to gravity and it pulls
> women towards you? The ad said. I'm off to buy me a few hundred cans...

It's al lies, all lies, you'll only end up with some trollope from the wrong
side of the river who'll bleed you dry, then you won't have anything left to
buy the cnc toys.

Regards, Paul.

Discussion Thread

e.heritage@b... 2001-02-23 05:32:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Back to CNC, after a little more diversion Paul 2001-02-23 12:37:08 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Back to CNC, after a little more diversion Smoke 2001-02-23 20:44:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Back to CNC, after a little more diversion