CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Back to CNC, after a little more diversion

Posted by Smoke
on 2001-02-23 20:44:18 UTC
I use mine very frequently...but it's part of my 9 x 49 milling machine. I
definitely will be putting one on the new machine I'm building. But then
the new machine will have nearly a 4" diameter quill and tapered roller
bearings so it will be just as sturdy as the big mill. The new machine is
much smaller than a Bridgeport in that it will fit on a "desktop" ...but
I'll probably have to build a special "desk" for it.

Smoke